Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share an amazing news with the owners of Note Edge SM-N915G. Yes, Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N915GXXU1ANJ5 has been released for Note Edge SM-N915G. You may be wondering how to install N915GXXU1ANJ5? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANJ5. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SHW-M500W to Android 4.4.2 M500WKXUBNJ2. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 KitKat N915GXXU1ANJ5. This is really a great news for Note SM-N915G users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N915GXXU1ANJ5 on Note Edge SM-N915G easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N915GXXU1ANJ5 will bring some improvements on Note Edge SM-N915G. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note Edge SM-N915G on Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANJ5. You should note that N915GXXU1ANJ5 is available only for the users of Note Edge SM-N915G who are living in Singapore. If you are not a user of Note Edge SM-N915G, then you should not download N915GXXU1ANJ5. You have to backup your important files in a secure place before updating your Note Edge SM-N915G. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANJ5 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N915GXXU1ANJ5. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N915G got damaged while being updated to N915GXXU1ANJ5. SM-N915G battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N915GXXU1ANJ5 on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat N915GXXU1ANJ5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N915GXXU1ANJ5.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G easily.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915G volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat N915GXXU1ANJ5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANJ5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N915G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N915GXXU1ANJ5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 N915GXXU1ANJ5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N915GXXU1ANJ5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.