Are you a user of Note Edge SM-N915G? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note Edge SM-N915G. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK4 N915GXXU1ANK4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G. Now the question is how to install N915GXXU1ANK4? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 to Android 4.2.2 S7580XXUBNK2. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4 N915GXXU1ANK4. If you are an owner of Note Edge SM-N915G, then you can use this instruction to install N915GXXU1ANK4 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK4 N915GXXU1ANK4 on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N915GXXU1ANK4 will bring some improvements on your Note Edge SM-N915G. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note Edge SM-N915G on Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4. You should note that N915GXXU1ANK4 is available only for Note Edge SM-N915G users. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Note Edge SM-N915G to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4 [N915GXXU1ANK4]. If you are not a user of Note Edge SM-N915G, then you should not download N915GXXU1ANK4. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4 [N915GXXU1ANK4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N915G got damaged while being updated to N915GXXU1ANK4. SM-N915G battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK4 N915GXXU1ANK4 on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK4 N915GXXU1ANK4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N915GXXU1ANK4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N915G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note Edge SM-N915G with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N915G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N915GXXU1ANK4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK4. If you are having any problem while installing N915GXXU1ANK4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.