Are you using T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the people who are using Note Edge SM-N915T. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3 has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T. You may be wondering how to install N915TUVU1ANK3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note Edge SM-N915T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386W to Android 4.4.2 G386WVLU1ANJ1. Now I will post the step-by-step tutorial to upgrade T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3. This is really a great news for Note Edge SM-N915T users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N915TUVU1ANK3 may bring some improvements on Note Edge SM-N915T. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note Edge SM-N915T on Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3. You should note that N915TUVU1ANK3 is available only for the users of Note Edge SM-N915T. If you are not a user of Note Edge SM-N915T, then you should not download N915TUVU1ANK3. You have to backup your personal documents in a secure place before updating your Note Edge SM-N915T. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3 [N915TUVU1ANK3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N915T got damaged while being updated to N915TUVU1ANK3. SM-N915T battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK3 N915TUVU1ANK3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N915TUVU1ANK3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note Edge SM-N915T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T easily.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note Edge SM-N915T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note Edge SM-N915T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note Edge SM-N915T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N915T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N915TUVU1ANK3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N915TUVU1ANK3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.