Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Nextbit Robin [ether] owners. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] nightly ROM is released for Nextbit Robin [ether]. CM13 will let Robin users taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Nextbit Robin [ether]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on HTC Desire 816 Dual SIM D816d. The spectacular news is that Robin owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Nextbit Robin [ether]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Nextbit Robin to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 [ether]. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Nextbit Robin as CM13 is a nightly build.
It is expected that you will be able to install CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on Robin effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [ether] requires rooted Robin, so it is essential to root Nextbit Robin before enjoying the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on Robin [ether]. Well, you must install Recovery software on Nextbit Robin [ether] before installing CM13 on Robin. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Nextbit Robin.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Robin. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [ether] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Nextbit Robin. Androidbiits.com recommends that Robin [ether] users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Nextbit Robin [ether] to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Robin.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Robin. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Robin got harmed during the installation of CM13. Nextbit Robin [ether] battery must be more than 87 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Nextbit Robin [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [ether] ROM and GApps for Nextbit Robin on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Robin.
3. It is the time to attach Robin with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Robin.
5. It is the time to power off your Robin.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Robin.
7. It is the time to put Nextbit Robin into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Robin.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Robin.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Robin.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Robin.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Nextbit Robin.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Robin.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Robin.
15. It is the time to wait until Robin restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Nextbit Robin using the above steps.
After your Robin [ether] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Robin. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Nextbit Robin [ether], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.