According to XDA Member DevIL2709, Nougat FireHoundOS ROM is released for OnePlus 2 A2003. The tremendousness of Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM can now be enjoyed on OnePlus 2 A2003. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Nougat 7.0 AICP 12.0 ROM on Motorola Moto G (XT1548, XT1540). The delightful news is that OnePlus 2 A2003 owners can now install Nougat FireHoundOS V1.0 ROM on A2003. Isn’t it delightful? Androidbiits.com will post the adequate steps to install Android 7.0 Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM on OnePlus 2 A2003. The vital thing is that FireHound V1.0 is a test build, so you may face some bugs on A2003 after installing it.
It is anticipated that A2003 owners will be able to install Nougat FireHoundOS V1.0 on A2003 [oneplus2] adequately without having trouble after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM needs rooted A2003, so it is mandatory to root OnePlus 2 A2003 before installing Nougat FireHoundOS V1.0. You must root it to enjoy the tremendousness of Nougat FireHound V1.0 on A2003. Well, it is mandatory to install TWRP on OnePlus 2 A2003 to taste FireHoundOS V1.0. Oh yes, A2003 owners can install FireHound V1.0 only after unlocking A2003 bootloader.
If you aren’t pleased with your previous ROM, then you must install Nougat FireHoundOS V1.0 on A2003 [oneplus2]. The delightful thing is that FireHound V1.0 ROM will let you enjoy the tremendousness of Nougat 7.0.0 on A2003 [oneplus2]. Androidbiits.com recommends that A2003 [oneplus2] owners must save their confidential documents adequately before installing Nougat FireHound V1.0 as there is a risk of data loss.
Below are the adequate steps to install FireHoundOS V1.0 on A2003 [oneplus2]. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if A2003 [oneplus2] got harmed during the installation of FireHound V1.0. It is mandatory that A2003 [oneplus2] battery must be charged above 92 percentage before using this tutorial.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM on OnePlus 2 A2003 [Simple Steps]
1. It is vital to download FireHound V1.0 Nougat 7.0.0 [oneplus2] ROM for OnePlus 2 A2003 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach A2003 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer FireHound V1.0 to OnePlus 2 A2003.
4. It is the time to power off A2003 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is vital to put OnePlus 2 A2003 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on A2003.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on A2003.
8. It is vital to click “install zip from SD card” on A2003.
9. It is the time to choose FireHound V1.0 on your A2003.
10. It is essential to install Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM on OnePlus 2 A2003.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on A2003 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until A2003 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 7.0 on OnePlus 2 A2003 using the above steps.
After your A2003 is rebooted, you can taste the deliciousness of Nougat FireHound V1.0 ROM on A2003 [oneplus2]. Isn’t it delicious? If you are having trouble during the installation of Nougat FireHoundOS V1.0 ROM on A2003 [oneplus2], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.