Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Oppo N3 N5207 owners. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] nightly ROM is released for Oppo N3 N5207. CM13 will let N5207 users taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Oppo N3 N5207. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [lt03lte] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605. The spectacular news is that N5207 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Oppo N3 N5207. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Oppo N3 N5207 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may experience issues on N3 N5207 as CM13 is a nightly build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Oppo N3 N5207 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted N3 N5207, so it is essential to root Oppo N3 N5207 before enjoying the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on N5207. Well, you must install TWRP on Oppo N3 N5207 before installing CM13 on N5207. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of N5207.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on N5207. The outstanding thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Oppo N3 N5207. Androidbiits.com recommends that N5207 users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Oppo N3 N5207 to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from N5207.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on N5207. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if N5207 got harmed during the installation of CM13. Oppo N3 N5207 battery must be more than 83 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly ROM on Oppo N3 N5207 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [n3] ROM and GApps for Oppo N3 N5207 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on N5207.
3. It is the time to attach N5207 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to N5207.
5. It is the time to power off your N5207.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from N5207.
7. It is the time to put Oppo N3 N5207 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on N5207.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on N5207.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on N5207.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your N5207.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Oppo N3 N5207.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on N5207.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on N5207.
15. It is the time to wait until N5207 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Oppo N3 N5207 using the above steps.
After your Oppo N3 N5207 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on N5207. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Oppo N3 N5207, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.