Are you planning to install a new software update on your Note 10.1 SM-P600? Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with all Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600. Well, the big question is how to install P600XXUBMJ6? Dear reader, I am ready to guide you in updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6. Previously, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 to Android 4.3 N900W8UBUBMJ4. Now I am going to talk about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6. If you are a proud owner of SM-P600, then you can install P600XXUBMJ6.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600XXUBMJ6 will bring many improvements on your Note 10.1 SM-P600. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 SM-P600 on Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6. You should note that P600XXUBMJ6 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 owners. Well, you need to backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Note 10.1 SM-P600 to Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6. If you are not a user of Note 10.1 SM-P600, then you should not download P600XXUBMJ6. It is expected that Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6 [P600XXUBMJ6]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 10.1 SM-P600 got damaged while being updated to P600XXUBMJ6. SM-P600 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 Rapidly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBMJ6 P600XXUBMJ6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600XXUBMJ6.
3. Now you need to put the SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 10.1 SM-P600 easily.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P600 volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBMJ6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 10.1 SM-P600 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy P600XXUBMJ6. In this way you can install Android 4.3 XXUBMJ6. If you are facing any problem while installing P600XXUBMJ6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.