Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for Note 10.1 SM-P605 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNL1 P605XXUCNL1 has been released for Note 10.1 SM-P605. Big question is how to install P605XXUCNL1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1]. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T537V to Android 4.4.4 T537VVRU2ANK1. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1]. If you are an owner of Note 10.1 SM-P605, then you can install P605XXUCNL1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P605XXUCNL1 will bring some improvements on Note 10.1 SM-P605. Well, the good news is that soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 SM-P605 on Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1]. You should note that P605XXUCNL1 is available only for Note 10.1 SM-P605 owners. This is really a great news for the Note 10.1 SM-P605 users. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 10.1 SM-P605 users must save their files in a secure place before updating their SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1]. If you are not using Note 10.1 SM-P605, then you should not download P605XXUCNL1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-P605 got corrupted while being updated to P605XXUCNL1. SM-P605 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 Quickly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P605XXUCNL1.
3. Now you have to put the Note 10.1 SM-P605 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note 10.1 SM-P605 quickly.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P605 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P605 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 10.1 SM-P605 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach the Note 10.1 SM-P605 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching the Note 10.1 SM-P605 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1] on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1 [P605XXUCNL1], you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear Note 10.1 SM-P605 user, you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 10.1 SM-P605 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P605XXUCNL1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUCNL1. If you are facing any problem while installing P605XXUCNL1, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.