Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the owners of NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU1BNK1 P900UEU1BNK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900. Big question is how to install P900UEU1BNK1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 to Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 to Android 4.2.2 S7582XXUANK4. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 to Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1 P900UEU1BNK1. If you are an owner of NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900, then you can install P900UEU1BNK1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1 [P900UEU1BNK1] on Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P900UEU1BNK1 will bring some improvements on NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900. Well, the good news is that soon you will be able to root NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 on Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1. You should note that P900UEU1BNK1 is available only for NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 owners. This is really a great news for the NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 users. Oh yes, You have to save your files in a secure place before updating your NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 to Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1 P900UEU1BNK1. If you are not using NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900, then you should not download P900UEU1BNK1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1 [P900UEU1BNK1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-P900 got corrupted while being updated to P900UEU1BNK1. SM-P900 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU1BNK1 P900UEU1BNK1 on Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 Quickly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU1BNK1 P900UEU1BNK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P900UEU1BNK1.
3. Now you have to put the NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 quickly.
- Press the NotePRO SM-P900 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the NotePRO SM-P900 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the NotePRO SM-P900 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the NotePRO SM-P900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the NotePRO SM-P900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU1BNK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the NotePRO SM-P900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P900UEU1BNK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UEU1BNK1. If you are facing any problem while installing P900UEU1BNK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.