Are you using T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T? Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for the people who are using Gear S SM-R750T. Android 18.104.22.168 UVU1ANJ7 R750TUVU1ANJ7 has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T. You may be planning to install R750TUVU1ANJ7. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750T to Android 22.214.171.124 R750TUVU1ANJ7. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T215 to Android 4.4.2 T215XXUBNJ2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T to Android 126.96.36.199 UVU1ANJ7 R750TUVU1ANJ7. This is really a pretty good news for the people who are using Gear S SM-R750T.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 188.8.131.52 UVU1ANJ7 [R750TUVU1ANJ7] on T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750TUVU1ANJ7 may bring some improvements on your Gear S SM-R750T. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Gear S SM-R750T on Android 184.108.40.206 R750TUVU1ANJ7. You should note that R750TUVU1ANJ7 is available only for T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T owners. If you are not an owner of Gear S SM-R750T, then you should not download R750TUVU1ANJ7. Well, you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating your Gear S SM-R750T. It is expected that Android 220.127.116.11 R750TUVU1ANJ7 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 18.104.22.168 UVU1ANJ7 [R750TUVU1ANJ7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-R750T got damaged while being updated to R750TUVU1ANJ7. SM-R750T battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 22.214.171.124 UVU1ANJ7 R750TUVU1ANJ7 on T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T
1. First, you need to download Android 126.96.36.199 R750TUVU1ANJ7 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750TUVU1ANJ7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Gear S SM-R750T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Gear S SM-R750T carefully.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750T volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Gear S SM-R750T with your PC.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear S SM-R750T with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 188.8.131.52 R750TUVU1ANJ7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 184.108.40.206 R750TUVU1ANJ7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-R750T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750TUVU1ANJ7. In this way you can install Android 220.127.116.11 R750TUVU1ANJ7. If you are facing any issue while installing R750TUVU1ANJ7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.