Are you a proud owner of Samsung Gear S SM-R750W? Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for the people who are using Gear S SM-R750W. Android 126.96.36.199 VLU1ANIN R750WVLU1ANIN has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750W. You may be planning to install R750WVLU1ANIN. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750W to Android 188.8.131.52 VLU1ANIN. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANJ3. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Gear S SM-R750W to Android 184.108.40.206 VLU1ANIN R750WVLU1ANIN. This is really a pretty good news for the people who are using Gear S SM-R750W.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 220.127.116.11 VLU1ANIN [R750WVLU1ANIN] on Samsung Gear S SM-R750W without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750WVLU1ANIN may bring some improvements on your Gear S SM-R750W. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Gear S SM-R750W on Android 18.104.22.168 VLU1ANIN. You should note that R750WVLU1ANIN is available only for Samsung Gear S SM-R750W owners. If you are not an owner of Gear S SM-R750W, then you should not download R750WVLU1ANIN. Well, you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating your Gear S SM-R750W. It is expected that Android 22.214.171.124 VLU1ANIN will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 126.96.36.199 VLU1ANIN [R750WVLU1ANIN]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-R750W got damaged while being updated to R750WVLU1ANIN. SM-R750W battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 188.8.131.52 VLU1ANIN R750WVLU1ANIN on Samsung Gear S SM-R750W
1. First, you need to download Android 184.108.40.206 VLU1ANIN R750WVLU1ANIN on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750WVLU1ANIN.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Gear S SM-R750W into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Gear S SM-R750W carefully.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750W volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750W Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750W volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Gear S SM-R750W with your PC.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear S SM-R750W with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 220.127.116.11 VLU1ANIN on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 18.104.22.168 VLU1ANIN, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-R750W is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750WVLU1ANIN. In this way you can install Android 22.214.171.124 VLU1ANIN. If you are facing any issue while installing R750WVLU1ANIN, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.