Are you using Samsung Gear S SM-R750W? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a pretty good news with the owners of Gear S SM-R750W. Yes, Android 126.96.36.199 VLU1BNJ7 R750WVLU1BNJ7 has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750W. You may be wondering how to install R750WVLU1BNJ7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750W to Android 188.8.131.52 VLU1BNJ7. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 to Android 4.2.2 S7270XXUANK1. Now I will post the step by step instruction using which you can upgrade Samsung Gear S SM-R750W to Android 184.108.40.206 VLU1BNJ7 R750WVLU1BNJ7. This is really a great news for Gear S SM-R750W users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 220.127.116.11 VLU1BNJ7 [R750WVLU1BNJ7] on Samsung Gear S SM-R750W easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750WVLU1BNJ7 may bring some improvements on Gear S SM-R750W. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Gear S SM-R750W on Android 18.104.22.168 VLU1BNJ7. You should note that R750WVLU1BNJ7 is available only for the users of Samsung Gear S SM-R750W. If you are not a user of Gear S SM-R750W, then you should not download R750WVLU1BNJ7. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Gear S SM-R750W. It is expected that Android 22.214.171.124 VLU1BNJ7 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 126.96.36.199 VLU1BNJ7 [R750WVLU1BNJ7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-R750W got damaged while being updated to R750WVLU1BNJ7. SM-R750W battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 188.8.131.52 VLU1BNJ7 R750WVLU1BNJ7 on Samsung Gear S SM-R750W
1. First, you need to download Android 184.108.40.206 VLU1BNJ7 R750WVLU1BNJ7 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750WVLU1BNJ7.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Gear S SM-R750W into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Gear S SM-R750W easily.
- Press Gear S SM-R750W volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Gear S SM-R750W Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Gear S SM-R750W volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Gear S SM-R750W with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Gear S SM-R750W with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 220.127.116.11 VLU1BNJ7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 18.104.22.168 VLU1BNJ7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-R750W is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750WVLU1BNJ7. In this way you can install Android 22.214.171.124 VLU1BNJ7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R750WVLU1BNJ7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.