Are you using Samsung Gear S SM-R750? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Gear S SM-R750. Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7 has been released for Gear S SM-R750. Now the question is how to install R750XXU1BNJ7? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJ7. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Young 2 SM-G130H to Android 4.4.2 G130HXXU0ANJ1. Now I will mention the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7. If you are using Gear S SM-R750, then you can use this tutorial to install R750XXU1BNJ7 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7 on Gear S SM-R750 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1BNJ7 will bring some improvements on your Gear S SM-R750. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Gear S SM-R750 on Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJ7. You should note that R750XXU1BNJ7 is available only for Gear S SM-R750 users who are staying in Italy. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7. If you are not a user of Gear S SM-R750, then you should not download R750XXU1BNJ7. It is expected that Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJ7 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJ7 [R750XXU1BNJ7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-R750 got damaged while being updated to R750XXU1BNJ7. SM-R750 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7 on Samsung Gear S SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJ7 R750XXU1BNJ7 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1BNJ7.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 quickly.
- Press the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Gear S SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJ7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJ7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750XXU1BNJ7. In this way you can install Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJ7. If you are having any problem while installing R750XXU1BNJ7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.