Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Gear S SM-R750? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Gear S SM-R750 owners. Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJA R750XXU1BNJA has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750. Now the question is how to install R750XXU1BNJA? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJA. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 to Android 4.4.2 T325XXU1BNJ2. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJA R750XXU1BNJA. If you are a proud user of Gear S SM-R750, then you can install Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJA.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJA R750XXU1BNJA on Gear S SM-R750 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1BNJA may bring some improvements on your Gear S SM-R750. Well, soon the users will be able to root Gear S SM-R750 on Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJA. You should note that R750XXU1BNJA is available only for Gear S SM-R750 users who are staying in the U.K. Well, You must save your important data in a safe place before updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJA [R750XXU1BNJA]. If you are not a user of Gear S SM-R750, then you should not download R750XXU1BNJA. It is expected that Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJA will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJA [R750XXU1BNJA]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-R750 got damaged while being updated to R750XXU1BNJA. SM-R750 battery level must be above 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJA R750XXU1BNJA on Samsung Gear S SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJA R750XXU1BNJA on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1BNJA.
3. Now you have to put Gear S SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Gear S SM-R750 quickly.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Gear S SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Gear S SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJA on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJA, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Gear S SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750XXU1BNJA. In this way you can install Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJA. If you are having any problem while installing R750XXU1BNJA, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.