Are you planning to install a new software update on your Gear S SM-R750? Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with all Gear S SM-R750 owners. Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 R750XXU1BNK4 has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750. Well, the big question is how to install R750XXU1BNK4? Dear reader, I am ready to guide you in updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4. Previously, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 to Android 4.4.2 I9205XXUDNK1. Now I am going to talk about the tutorial for updating Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 R750XXU1BNK4. If you are a proud owner of SM-R750, then you can install R750XXU1BNK4.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 [R750XXU1BNK4] on Samsung Gear S SM-R750 rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1BNK4 will bring many improvements on your Gear S SM-R750. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Gear S SM-R750 on Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4. You should note that R750XXU1BNK4 is available only for Samsung Gear S SM-R750 owners. Well, you need to save your files in a secure place before updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 [R750XXU1BNK4]. If you are not a user of Gear S SM-R750, then you should not download R750XXU1BNK4. It is expected that Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 [R750XXU1BNK4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Gear S SM-R750 got damaged while being updated to R750XXU1BNK4. SM-R750 battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 R750XXU1BNK4 on Samsung Gear S SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 R750XXU1BNK4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1BNK4.
3. Now you need to put the Gear S SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Gear S SM-R750 easily.
- Press the SM-R750 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the SM-R750 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the SM-R750 volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Gear S SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy R750XXU1BNK4. In this way you can install Android 2.2.0 XXU1BNK4. If you are facing any problem while installing R750XXU1BNK4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.