Are you bored with the old firmware of your Gear S SM-R750? Androidbiits brings a happy news for Gear S SM-R750 owners. Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8 has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750. Now question is how to install R750XXU1BNK8? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313M to Android 4.4.2 G313MUBU0ANK2. Now I am going to mention the step by step instruction to upgrade Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8. If you are using SM-R750, then you can install R750XXU1BNK8.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNK8 [R750XXU1BNK8] on Samsung Gear S SM-R750 effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1BNK8 will bring many improvements on Gear S SM-R750. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your Gear S SM-R750 on Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNK8. You should note that R750XXU1BNK8 is available for Samsung Gear S SM-R750 owners. Dear friend, you need to backup your personal files in a safe place before updating Gear S SM-R750 to Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8. If you are not a user of Gear S SM-R750, then you should not download R750XXU1BNK8. It is expected that Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNK8 [R750XXU1BNK8]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Gear S SM-R750 got damaged while being updated to R750XXU1BNK8. SM-R750 battery level must be above 52% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8 on Samsung Gear S SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNK8 R750XXU1BNK8 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1BNK8.
3. Now you need to put your Gear S SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Gear S SM-R750 carefully.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Gear S SM-R750 volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Gear S SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNK8 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNK8, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Gear S SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750XXU1BNK8. In this way you can install Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNK8. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R750XXU1BNK8, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.