Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Acer Liquid Jade S56 owners. Developer androidlover5842 has released TWRP Recovery for Acer Liquid Jade S56. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.7 to root Liquid Jade S56. Are you wondering how to root Liquid Jade S56? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Liquid Jade S56. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Mobvoi TicWatch Pro WF12096. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Liquid Jade S56. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Liquid Jade S56. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Acer Liquid Jade S56.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Liquid Jade S56 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Liquid Jade S56 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Liquid Jade S56 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Liquid Jade S56. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Liquid Jade S56. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Jade S56.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Liquid Jade S56 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Liquid Jade S56. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Liquid Jade S56, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Jade S56.
Below are the steps using which you can root Liquid Jade S56. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Liquid Jade S56 got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Liquid Jade S56 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Acer Liquid Jade S56 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Acer Liquid Jade S56 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for Jade S56.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Jade S56.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Jade S56.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Jade S56.
6. It is the time to attach your Jade S56 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to Jade S56.
8. It is essential to put Acer Liquid Jade S56 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on Jade S56.
10. It is the time to put Acer Liquid Jade S56 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on Jade S56 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Liquid Jade S56. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Liquid Jade S56 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Liquid Jade S56. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Liquid Jade S56.