Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D, then you can install Magisk on M1 ZB570KL Z018D by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.4.0. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root M1 ZB570KL Z018D by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked M1 ZB570KL Z018D bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting M1 ZB570KL Z018D using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0. You can use Magisk Manager v7.4.0 to patch boot image of M1 ZB570KL Z018D. Magisk Manager v7.4.0 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZB520KL X00HDA. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root M1 ZB570KL Z018D. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0 for rooting M1 ZB570KL Z018D. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D.
I am expecting that you will be able to root M1 ZB570KL Z018D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. M1 ZB570KL Z018D may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear ZB570KL owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of M1 ZB570KL Z018D. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M1 ZB570KL Z018D. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on ZB570KL.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting M1 ZB570KL Z018D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M1 ZB570KL Z018D. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your M1 ZB570KL Z018D, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your ZB570KL.
Below are the steps using which you can root M1 ZB570KL Z018D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M1 ZB570KL Z018D got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0. M1 ZB570KL Z018D battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock ZB570KL Z018D bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root ZB570KL Z018D without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.4.0 apk for Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for ZB570KL.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on ZB570KL.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on ZB570KL.
6. It is the time to attach your ZB570KL with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to ZB570KL.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.4.0 on ZB570KL.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.4.0 on ZB570KL and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your ZB570KL.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from ZB570KL to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 ZB570KL Z018D into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on ZB570KL using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot ZB570KL.
You have successfully rooted M1 ZB570KL Z018D. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting M1 ZB570KL Z018D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M1 ZB570KL Z018D. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your ZB570KL.