Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 owners. Do you know what? PurpleDrake Lite is available to root AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410. Are you wondering how to root LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T G Pad V410. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Lucid 3 VS876. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your AT&T G Pad V410. You should note that I will take the help of PurpleDrake Lite for rooting AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 V410.
I am expecting that you will be able to root V410 using PurpleDrake Lite without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. AT&T G Pad V410 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V410 owner, PurpleDrake Lite will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T G Pad V410. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 V410. PurpleDrake Lite will also let V410 owners enjoy many other benefits on their AT&T G Pad V410. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T G Pad V410, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V410. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T G Pad V410, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V410.
Are you ready to root your V410? Below are the steps using which you can root V410. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V410 got corrupted while being rooted using PurpleDrake Lite. V410 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 Easily using PurpleDrake [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download PurpleDrake Lite for AT&T G Pad V410 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download AT&T G Pad V410 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install V410 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T G Pad V410.
5. It is essential to extract “PurpleDrake Lite” on your desktop.
6. It is the time to run “PurpleDrake Lite” on your desktop.
7. It is essential to attach AT&T G Pad V410 with your computer.
8. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of G Pad V410.
9. It is essential to wait until AT&T G Pad V410 reboots.
10. Your AT&T G Pad V410 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is the time to disconnect AT&T G Pad V410 from your PC.
12. It is essential to download SuperSU from Play Store on G Pad V410.
13. It is the time to install SuperSU on AT&T G Pad V410.
14. You can manage root access after installing SuperSU on G Pad V410.
You have successfully rooted V410. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V410 using PurpleDrake Lite, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your G Pad V410.