If you are planning to install Custom ROM on your AT&T LG G2 D800, then you must be thinking to root your D800. Dear friend, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting AT&T LG G2 D800. I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root AT&T LG G2 D800. I will take the help of ioroot v25 for rooting AT&T LG G2 D800. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting T-Mobile LG G3 D851. Now Androidbiits will write the instruction using which you can root AT&T LG G2 D800. My best friend has managed to get his hands on AT&T LG G2 D800. He likes D800 very much. Actually, I am also a big fan of AT&T LG G2 D800. It has managed to attract various people. AT&T LG G2 D800 is one of the popular smartphones in the U.S.
I am hoping that D800 owners will be able to root their AT&T LG G2 D800 using ioroot v25 safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. AT&T LG G2 D800 warranty will be lost after being rooted with ioroot v25. Dear D800 owner, the factory restrictions of AT&T LG G2 D800 will also be removed after being rooted with ioroot v25. Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T LG G2 D800 owners must backup their documents before rooting D800 using ioroot v25. Oh yes, this process will allow AT&T LG G2 D800 owners to install Custom ROMs on D800. Ioroot v25 rooting process will also allow AT&T LG G2 D800 owners to take the advantage of other benefits on their D800.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting AT&T LG G2 D800. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D800 got broken while being rooted with ioroot v25. D800 battery level must be above 78% before following these rooting steps.
How to root AT&T LG G2 D800 [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download ioroot v25 for AT&T LG G2 D800 on your PC.
2. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of ioroot v25 downloaded in STEP 1.
3. Go to the settings of AT&T LG G2 D800 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your AT&T LG G2 D800 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After extracting the ZIP file of ioroot v25, you have to click on “root.bat” file.
6. After clicking the “root.bat” file, you have to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
7. After following the onscreen instructions, you need to press the “ENTER” button on your computer to start AT&T LG G2 D800 rooting process.
8. You have to reboot your AT&T LG G2 D800 after completion of the rooting process.
9.You have to download SuperSU for AT&T LG G2 D800 from Play Store.
10. SuperSU will allow LG G2 D800 owners to manage root access on D800.
Dear AT&T LG G2 D800 user, you have successfully rooted your D800. Now you can enjoy CM12 on AT&T D800. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting AT&T LG G2 D800 with ioroot v25, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.