Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners. Do you know what? According to XDA member hv6478, UniversalRoot is available to root AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Are you wondering how to root LG Optimus G E970? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Optimus G E970. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Thrill 4G P925 using SuperOneClick v2.3.3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your AT&T Optimus G E970. You should note that I will take the help of UniversalRoot for rooting AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T LG Optimus G E970.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T LG Optimus G E970 using UniversalRoot without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Optimus G E970 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear E970 owner, UniversalRoot will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Optimus G E970. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Optimus G E970. UniversalRoot will also let E970 owners enjoy many other benefits on their Optimus G E970. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Optimus G E970, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from E970. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Optimus G E970, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your E970.
Below are the steps using which you can root E970 using UniversalRoot. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if E970 got corrupted while being rooted using UniversalRoot. E970 battery must be above 88 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T LG Optimus G E970 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download UniversalRoot zip file for AT&T Optimus G E970 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download AT&T Optimus G E970 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install E970 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T Optimus G E970.
5. It is essential to attach AT&T Optimus G E970 with your computer.
6. Your E970 must be in Charge Only mode while attaching it with your desktop.
7. It is essential to extract UniversalRoot on your desktop.
8. It is the time to run CurrentRoot.bat on your desktop.
9. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of E970.
10. Your AT&T Optimus G E970 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is essential to wait until AT&T Optimus G E970 reboots.
12. It is the time to disconnect E970 from your PC.
13. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on AT&T Optimus G E970.
14. It is the time to install Root Checker on AT&T Optimus G E970.
15. You can verify root after installing Root Checker on E970.
You have successfully rooted AT&T Optimus G E970. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting E970 using UniversalRoot, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.