Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980 owners. Do you know what? According to XDA member 1Zero3forlife, UniversalRoot is available to root AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980. Are you wondering how to root LG Optimus G Pro E980? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Optimus G Pro E980. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG G3 Vigor D725. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your AT&T Optimus G Pro E980. You should note that I will take the help of UniversalRoot for rooting AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980 using UniversalRoot without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear E980 owner, UniversalRoot will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Optimus G Pro E980. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Optimus G Pro E980. UniversalRoot will also let E980 owners enjoy many other benefits on their G Pro E980. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Optimus G Pro E980, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from E980. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Optimus G Pro E980, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your E980.
Below are the steps using which you can root E980. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if E980 got corrupted while being rooted using UniversalRoot. E980 battery must be above 77 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download UniversalRoot zip file for AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install E980 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T Optimus G Pro E980.
5. It is essential to attach AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 with your computer.
6. Your E980 must be in Charge Only mode while attaching it with your desktop.
7. It is essential to extract UniversalRoot on your desktop.
8. It is the time to run CurrentRoot.bat on your desktop.
9. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of E980.
10. Your AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is essential to wait until AT&T Optimus G Pro E980 reboots.
12. It is the time to disconnect E980 from your PC.
You have successfully rooted AT&T Optimus G Pro E980. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting E980 using UniversalRoot, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.