Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A owners. Do you know what? Towelroot v3 is available to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A. You should note that I will take the help of Towelroot v3 for rooting Note 3 SM-N900A. Towelroot is developed by Geohot. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A using Towelroot v3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-N900A owner, Towelroot v3 will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A. Towelroot v3 will also let SM-N900A owners enjoy many other benefits on their SM-N900A. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-N900A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-N900A. Dear SM-N900A user, Towelroot v3 is not available in the Play Store, so it is essential to activate installation from Unknown sources option on Note 3 SM-N900A.
Below are the steps using which you can root AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-N900A got corrupted while being rooted using Towelroot v3. SM-N900A battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to visit towelroot.com on your AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A.
2. It is the time to tap Lambda symbol to download towelroot v3 apk file on AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A.
3. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on Note 3 SM-N900A.
4. It is the time to install Towelroot v3 on AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A.
5. It is essential to open Towelroot v3 on Note 3 SM-N900A after installing it.
6. It is the time to select “make it ra1n” button on your AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A to start the rooting process.
7. It is essential to wait until Note 3 SM-N900A reboots.
8. Your AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
9. You will be able to see success message on Note 3 SM-N900A screen after successful completion of rooting process.
10. It is essential to download SuperSU from Play Store on Note 3 SM-N900A.
11. It is the time to install SuperSU on Note 3 SM-N900A.
12. You can manage root access after installing SuperSU on SM-N900A.
You have successfully rooted Note 3 SM-N900A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SM-N900A using Towelroot v3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your Note 3 SM-N900A. [Source]