Today, Androidbiits.com will share an exciting news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A owners. Do you know what? KingRoot 4.5.2 is available to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Droid RAZR M XT907. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A. You should note that I will take the help of KingRoot 4.5.2 for rooting Note Edge SM-N915A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A using KingRoot 4.5.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-N915A owner, KingRoot 4.5.2 will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A. KingRoot 4.5.2 will also let SM-N915A owners enjoy many other benefits on their SM-N915A. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-N915A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-N915A. Dear SM-N915A user, KingRoot 4.5.2 is not available in the Play Store, so it is essential to activate installation from Unknown sources option on Note Edge SM-N915A.
Below are the steps using which you can root AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-N915A got corrupted while being rooted using KingRoot 4.5.2. SM-N915A battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot 4.5.2 on your AT&T Note Edge SM-N915A.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on Note Edge SM-N915A.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot 4.5.2 on Note Edge SM-N915A.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot 4.5.2 on Note Edge SM-N915A after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on your Note Edge SM-N915A to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until Note Edge SM-N915A reboots.
7. Your Note Edge SM-N915A will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on Note Edge SM-N915A screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker from Play Store on Note Edge SM-N915A.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker on Note Edge SM-N915A.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker on SM-N915A.
You have successfully rooted Note Edge SM-N915A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SM-N915A using KingRoot 4.5.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-N915A.