Are you wondering how to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747? Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S3 SGH-I747. I will discuss about the steps to root S3 SGH-I747. Androidbiits will take the help of CF-Auto-Root sghi747 for rooting S3 SGH-I747. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727. Now Androidbiits.com will write the steps using which you can root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. I am a big fan of S3 SGH-I747. American phone lovers are loving to buy S3 SGH-I747. It has managed to attract several people in the U.S. S3 SGH-I747 may also attract other U.S people in the future.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your S3 SGH-I747 using CF-Auto-Root sghi747 safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. S3 SGH-I747 warranty will be lost after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi747. Dear SGH-I747 owner, the factory restrictions of S3 SGH-I747 will also be removed after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi747. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 SGH-I747 users must backup their data before rooting SGH-I747 as there is a chance of losing all data from S3 SGH-I747. Dear SGH-I747 owner, this process will let S3 SGH-I747 owners install Custom ROMs on SGH-I747. CF Root process will also let S3 SGH-I747 owners enjoy several other advantages on their SGH-I747.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting S3 SGH-I747. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-I747 got broken while being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi747. SGH-I747 battery level must be above 73% before following these rooting steps.
How to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root sghi747 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your S3 SGH-I747.
3. Now you need to put AT&T S3 SGH-I747 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off AT&T S3 SGH-I747.
- Push your SGH-I747 volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your S3 SGH-I747 Power key at the same time while pushing the Home button and volume down button.
- Push your SGH-I747 volume up key again after watching a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach your SGH-I747 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. You can watch a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your SGH-I747 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of CF-Auto-Root sghi747 on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the CF-Auto-Root sghi747 ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and click “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear SGH-I747 user, you have to choose the “Start” option in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options to start S3 SGH-I747 rooting process.
9. Your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you can enjoy ROM on SGH-I747. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting AT&T S3 SGH-I747 with CF-Auto-Root sghi747, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.