You may be wondering how to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S4 Zoom SM-C105A. I will discuss about the steps to root S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Androidbiits will take the help of CF-Auto-Root smc105a for rooting S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting S5 SM-G900AZ. Now Androidbiits.com will write the steps using which you can root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Many American phone lovers are preferring to buy S4 Zoom SM-C105A due to its stunning camera. S4 Zoom SM-C105A has managed to attract many U.S smartphone lovers. SM-C105A may also attract many other U.S people in the future. S4 Zoom SM-C105A is one of the popular phones available in the American market.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your S4 Zoom SM-C105A using CF-Auto-Root smc105a safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. S4 Zoom SM-C105A warranty will be lost after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root smc105a. Dear SM-C105A owner, the factory restrictions of S4 Zoom SM-C105A will also be removed after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root smc105a. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 Zoom SM-C105A users must backup their data before rooting SM-C105A as there is a chance of losing all data from S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Dear SM-C105A owner, this process will let S4 Zoom SM-C105A owners install Custom ROMs on SM-C105A. CF Root process will also let S4 Zoom SM-C105A owners enjoy several other advantages on their SM-C105A.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting S4 Zoom SM-C105A. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-C105A got broken while being rooted with CF-Auto-Root smc105a. SM-C105A battery level must be above 74% before following these rooting steps.
How to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105A [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root smc105a for Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105A on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your S4 Zoom SM-C105A.
3. Now you need to put AT&T S4 Zoom SM-C105A into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off AT&T S4 Zoom SM-C105A.
- Push your SM-C105A volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your S4 Zoom SM-C105A Power key at the same time while pushing the Home button and volume down button.
- Push your SM-C105A volume up key again after watching a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach your SM-C105A with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. You can watch a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your SM-C105A with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of CF-Auto-Root smc105a on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the CF-Auto-Root smc105a ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and click “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to choose the “Start” option in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options to start S4 Zoom SM-C105A rooting process.
9. Your AT&T S4 Zoom SM-C105A will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you can enjoy ROM on SM-C105A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting AT&T S4 Zoom SM-C105A with CF-Auto-Root smc105a, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.