Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 owners. According to XDA Member tianyichen, KingoRoot PC version can be used to root ZTE Zmax 2 temporarily. Are you wondering how to root AT&T Zmax 2 Z958? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Straight Talk ZTE ZMax Grand Z916BL. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingoRoot PC version for rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily using KingoRoot PC version without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Z958 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Z958.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 using KingoRoot PC version, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Zmax 2 Z958, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Z958.
Below are the steps using which you can root AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 got broken while being rooted using KingoRoot PC version. AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download KingoRoot PC version for AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for AT&T ZTE Zmax 2 Z958.
3. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Z958.
4. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Z958.
5. It is the time to install KingoRoot PC version on desktop for Z958.
6. It is the time to attach your Z958 with desktop.
7. It is essential to click “ROOT” in KingoRoot tool on desktop to start the rooting process of your Z958.
8. It is the time to wait until your Z958 restarts.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on Z958.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on Z958.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on Z958.
You have successfully rooted AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 temporarily. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting AT&T Zmax 2 Z958 using KingoRoot PC version, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding AT&T Zmax 2 Z958. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Z958. [Source]