Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with B7 Fox+ BMM443D owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Black Fox B7 Fox plus BMM443D, then you can install Magisk on B7 Fox+ BMM443D by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root B7 Fox+ BMM443D by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked B7 Fox+ BMM443D bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting B7 Fox+ BMM443D using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of B7 Fox+ BMM443D. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Black Fox B5 Fox plus BMM541A. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root B7 Fox+ BMM443D. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting B7 Fox+ BMM443D. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Black Fox B7 Fox+ BMM443D.
I am expecting that you will be able to root B7 Fox+ BMM443D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. B7 Fox+ BMM443D may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear BMM443D owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of B7 Fox+ BMM443D. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on BMM443D. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on BMM443D.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting B7 Fox+ BMM443D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from B7 Fox+ BMM443D. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your B7 Fox+ BMM443D, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your BMM443D.
Below are the steps using which you can root B7 Fox+ BMM443D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if B7 Fox+ BMM443D got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. B7 Fox+ BMM443D battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock B7 Fox+ BMM443D bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root B7 Fox+ BMM443D without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Black Fox B7 Fox+ BMM443D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Black Fox B7 Fox+ BMM443D and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for BMM443D.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Black Fox B7 Fox+ BMM443D.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on BMM443D.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on BMM443D.
6. It is the time to attach your BMM443D with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to BMM443D.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on BMM443D.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on BMM443D and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your BMM443D.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from BMM443D to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Black Fox B7 Fox+ BMM443D into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on BMM443D using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot BMM443D.
You have successfully rooted B7 Fox+ BMM443D. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting B7 Fox+ BMM443D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding B7 Fox+ BMM443D. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your B7 Fox+ BMM443D.