Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW, then you can install Magisk on Vivo XL4 V0350WW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo XL4 V0350WW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo XL4 V0350WW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo XL4 V0350WW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Vivo XL4 V0350WW. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo Reno 5G CPH1921. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo XL4 V0350WW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Vivo XL4 V0350WW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo XL4 V0350WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo XL4 V0350WW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V0350WW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivo XL4 V0350WW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Vivo XL4 V0350WW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V0350WW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo XL4 V0350WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo XL4 V0350WW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo XL4 V0350WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V0350WW.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo XL4 V0350WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo XL4 V0350WW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. Vivo XL4 V0350WW battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Vivo XL4 V0350WW bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Vivo XL4 V0350WW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for V0350WW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V0350WW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V0350WW.
6. It is the time to attach your V0350WW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V0350WW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on V0350WW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on V0350WW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V0350WW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V0350WW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blu Vivo XL4 V0350WW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V0350WW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V0350WW.
You have successfully rooted Vivo XL4 V0350WW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo XL4 V0350WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo XL4 V0350WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V0350WW.