Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Cubot X18 Plus owners. According to XDA Developer yshalsager, TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery is available for Cubot X18 Plus. You can use this TWRP v3.2.1-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Cubot X18 Plus. Are you wondering how to root Cubot X18 Plus? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Cubot X18 Plus. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting AT&T ZTE Blade Spark Z971. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Cubot X18 Plus. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Cubot X18 Plus. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Cubot X18 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Cubot X18 Plus using TWRP v3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Cubot X18 Plus may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Cubot owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Cubot X18 Plus. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Cubot X18 Plus. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Cubot.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Cubot X18 Plus using TWRP v3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Cubot X18 Plus. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Cubot X18 Plus, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Cubot.
Below are the steps using which you can root Cubot X18 Plus. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Cubot X18 Plus got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Cubot X18 Plus battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Cubot X18 Plus Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery for Cubot X18 Plus on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for Cubot.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your Cubot.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Cubot.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your Cubot.
6. It is the time to attach your Cubot with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your Cubot.
8. It is essential to put Cubot X18 Plus into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery on your Cubot.
10. It is the time to put Cubot X18 Plus into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Cubot in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Cubot X18 Plus. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Cubot X18 Plus using TWRP v3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Cubot X18 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Cubot X18 Plus.