Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Gionee M5 Lite owners. Developer androidlover5842 has released TWRP Recovery for Gionee M5 Lite. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.7 to root Gionee M5 Lite. Are you wondering how to root Gionee M5 Lite? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Gionee M5 Lite. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LeEco Le Pro3 AI LEX657. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Gionee M5 Lite. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Gionee M5 Lite. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Gionee M5 Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Gionee M5 Lite using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Gionee M5 Lite may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M5 Lite owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Gionee M5 Lite. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Gionee M5 Lite. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M5 Lite.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Gionee M5 Lite using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Gionee M5 Lite. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Gionee M5 Lite, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M5 Lite.
Below are the steps using which you can root Gionee M5 Lite. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Gionee M5 Lite got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Gionee M5 Lite battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Gionee M5 Lite Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Gionee M5 Lite on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for M5 Lite.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for M5 Lite.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M5 Lite.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your M5 Lite.
6. It is the time to attach your M5 Lite with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to M5 Lite.
8. It is essential to put Gionee M5 Lite into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on M5 Lite.
10. It is the time to put Gionee M5 Lite into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on M5 Lite in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Gionee M5 Lite. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Gionee M5 Lite using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Gionee M5 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Gionee M5 Lite.