Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Intex Cloud Q11 4G owners. According to XDA Member Harishwarrior, TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery is available for Intex Cloud Q11 4G. You can use this TWRP v3.1.0-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Cloud Q11 4G. Are you wondering how to root Intex Cloud Q11 4G? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Cloud Q11 4G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Tab 3 7 Essential TB3-710F ZA0R. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Cloud Q11 4G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.1.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Cloud Q11 4G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Intex Cloud Q11 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Intex Cloud Q11 4G using TWRP v3.1.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Cloud Q11 4G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Q11 4G owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Cloud Q11 4G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Cloud Q11 4G. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Q11 4G.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Intex Cloud Q11 4G using TWRP v3.1.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Cloud Q11 4G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Cloud Q11 4G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Q11 4G.
Below are the steps using which you can root Intex Cloud Q11 4G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Cloud Q11 4G got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.1.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Cloud Q11 4G battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Intex Cloud Q11 4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery for Intex Cloud Q11 4G on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for Q11.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your Q11.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Q11.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your Q11.
6. It is the time to attach your Q11 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your Q11.
8. It is essential to put Intex Cloud Q11 4G into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery on your Q11.
10. It is the time to put Intex Cloud Q11 4G into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Q11 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Intex Cloud Q11 4G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Cloud Q11 4G using TWRP v3.1.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Cloud Q11 4G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Q11 4G.