Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with LG G2 4G LTE D805 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG G2 4G LTE D805 using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root G2 4G LTE D805? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting G2 4G LTE D805. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG L80 Dual TV D385. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root G2 4G LTE D805. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting G2 4G LTE D805. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG G2 4G LTE D805.
I am expecting that you will be able to root G2 4G LTE D805 using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. G2 4G LTE D805 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D805 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of G2 4G LTE D805. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G2 4G LTE D805. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D805.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting G2 4G LTE D805 using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from G2 4G LTE D805. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your G2 4G LTE D805, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D805.
Below are the steps using which you can root G2 4G LTE D805. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G2 4G LTE D805 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. G2 4G LTE D805 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG G2 4G LTE D805 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG G2 4G LTE D805.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D805.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D805.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D805 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D805 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D805 reboots.
7. Your D805 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D805 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D805.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG G2 4G LTE D805.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D805.
You have successfully rooted G2 4G LTE D805. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting G2 4G LTE D805 using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding G2 4G LTE D805. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your D805. [Source]