Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with LG G3 Stylus D690 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG G3 Stylus D690 using KingRoot. Are you wondering how to root LG G3 Stylus D690? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting G3 Stylus D690. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sony Xperia Z3 Dual D6633. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root G3 Stylus D690. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.2.1 for rooting G3 Stylus D690. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG G3 Stylus D690.
I am expecting that you will be able to root G3 Stylus D690 using KingRoot v5.2.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. G3 Stylus D690 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D690 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of G3 Stylus D690. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G3 Stylus D690. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D690.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting G3 Stylus D690 using KingRoot v5.2.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from G3 Stylus D690. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your G3 Stylus D690, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D690.
Below are the steps using which you can root G3 Stylus D690. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G3 Stylus D690 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.1. G3 Stylus D690 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG G3 Stylus D690 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.2.1 apk file on your LG G3 Stylus D690.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D690.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on D690.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on D690 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D690 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D690 reboots.
7. Your D690 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D690 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D690.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG G3 Stylus D690.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D690.
You have successfully rooted G3 Stylus D690. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting G3 Stylus D690 using KingRoot v5.2.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding G3 Stylus D690. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your D690. [Source]