Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N owners. XDA Developer j4nn has managed to root LG G8 ThinQ G820N temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. Now you can root your phone temporarily. You will not be able to make changes in partitions permanently as it is a temp root. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N temporarily using v50g8-mroot zip file. This is a temp root exploit, so your phone will loose root every time you reboot it. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting BLU Studio View XL S790Q. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root LG G8 ThinQ G820N temporarily.
I am expecting that you will be able to root LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone temporarily. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G820N temporarily. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N temporarily. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N Temporarily [Simple Steps]
1. Install USB driver on desktop for LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N.
2. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your LG G8 ThinQ G820N.
3. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
4. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
5. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
6. Attach your phone with desktop.
7. Download v50g8-mroot zip file with the exploit on your PC.
8. Extract the zip file and use “adb push v50g8-mroot /data/local/tmp” to root LG G8 ThinQ G820N temporarily using the following command.
chmod 755 ./v50g8-mroot
You have successfully rooted LG G8 ThinQ G820N LMG820N temporarily. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting G8 ThinQ G820N using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding LG G8 ThinQ G820N. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]