Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with LG L70 (D329, D325) owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG L70 (D329, D325) using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root LG L70 (D329, D325)? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting LG L70 (D329, D325). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG L70 (D320AR, D320). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root LG L70 (D329, D325). Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting LG L70 (D329, D325). Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG L70 (D329, D325).
I am expecting that you will be able to root LG (D329, D325) using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. LG (D329, D325) may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear L70 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of LG (D329, D325). It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on LG (D329, D325). This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D325.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting LG (D329, D325) using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from LG (D329, D325). If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your LG (D329, D325), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your L70.
Below are the steps using which you can root LG (D329, D325). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if LG (D329, D325) got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. LG (D329, D325) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG L70 (D329, D325) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG L70 (D329, D325).
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D325.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D325.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D325 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D325 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D325 reboots.
7. Your D325 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D325 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D325.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG L70 (D329, D325).
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D325.
You have successfully rooted LG (D329, D325). Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting LG (D329, D325) using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding LG (D329, D325). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your LG (D329, D325). [Source]