Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with LG Optimus L9 II D605 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG Optimus L9 II D605 using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root LG Optimus L9 II D605? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Optimus L9 II D605. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Optimus F6 D505. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Optimus L9 II D605. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting Optimus L9 II D605. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG Optimus L9 II D605.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Optimus L9 II D605 using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Optimus L9 II D605 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D605 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Optimus L9 II D605. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Optimus L9 II D605. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D605.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Optimus L9 II D605 using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Optimus L9 II D605. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Optimus L9 II D605, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D605.
Below are the steps using which you can root Optimus L9 II D605. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Optimus L9 II D605 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. Optimus L9 II D605 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG Optimus L9 II D605 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG Optimus L9 II D605.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D605.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D605.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D605 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D605 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until D605 reboots.
7. Your D605 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D605 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D605.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG Optimus L9 II D605.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D605.
You have successfully rooted Optimus L9 II D605. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Optimus L9 II D605 using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Optimus L9 II D605. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Optimus L9 II D605. [Source]