Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with LG X Screen LTE K500 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG X Screen LTE K500 using KingRoot. Are you wondering how to root LG X Screen LTE K500? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Screen LTE K500. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Band Play F570S. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root LG X Screen LTE K500. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.2.1 for rooting LG X Screen LTE K500. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG X Screen LTE K500.
I am expecting that you will be able to root LG X Screen LTE K500 using KingRoot v5.2.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Screen LTE K500 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear K500 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Screen LTE K500. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Screen LTE K500. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on K500.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting LG X Screen LTE K500 using KingRoot v5.2.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Screen LTE K500. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Screen LTE K500, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your K500.
Below are the steps using which you can root LG X Screen LTE K500. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Screen LTE K500 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.1. Screen LTE K500 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG X Screen K500 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.2.1 apk file on your LG X Screen K500.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on K500.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on K500.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on K500 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on K500 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your K500 reboots.
7. Your K500 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on K500 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on K500.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG X Screen K500.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on K500.
You have successfully rooted Screen LTE K500. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting LG X Screen LTE K500 using KingRoot v5.2.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding LG X Screen LTE K500. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your K500. [Source]