Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Luna G55 Lite owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X), then you can install Magisk on Luna G55 Lite by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Luna G55 Lite by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Luna G55 Lite bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Luna G55 Lite using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Luna G55 Lite. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Energizer Power Max P490. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Luna G55 Lite. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Luna G55 Lite. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Luna G55 Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Luna G55 Lite may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear G55 Lite owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Luna G55 Lite. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Luna G55 Lite. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G55 Lite.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Luna G55 Lite. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Luna G55 Lite, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your G55 Lite.
Below are the steps using which you can root Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Luna G55 Lite got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Luna G55 Lite battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Luna G55 Lite before following these steps. You will not be able to root Luna G55 Lite without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Luna G55 Lite and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for G55 Lite.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Luna G55 Lite.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on G55 Lite.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on G55 Lite.
6. It is the time to attach your G55 Lite with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to G55 Lite.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G55 Lite.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G55 Lite and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your G55 Lite.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from G55 Lite to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Luna G55 Lite into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on G55 Lite using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot G55 Lite.
You have successfully rooted Luna G55 Lite (Xtream Ultima X). Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Luna G55 Lite using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Luna G55 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your G55 Lite.