Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Masstel Tab8 Plus owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Masstel Tab 8 Plus, then you can install Magisk on Masstel Tab8 Plus by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Masstel Tab8 Plus by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Masstel Tab8 Plus bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Masstel Tab8 Plus using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Masstel Tab8 Plus. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Yuho Netra. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Masstel Tab8 Plus. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Masstel Tab8 Plus. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Masstel Tab8 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Masstel Tab8 Plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Masstel Tab8 Plus may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Tab8 Plus owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Masstel Tab8 Plus. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Tab8 Plus. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Tab8 Plus.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Masstel Tab8 Plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Masstel Tab8 Plus. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Masstel Tab8 Plus, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Tab8 Plus.
Below are the steps using which you can root Masstel Tab8 Plus. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Masstel Tab8 Plus got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Masstel Tab8 Plus battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Masstel Tab8 Plus before following these steps. You will not be able to root Masstel Tab8 Plus without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Masstel Tab8 Plus Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Masstel Tab8 Plus and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Tab8 Plus.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Masstel Tab8 Plus.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Tab8 Plus.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Tab8 Plus.
6. It is the time to attach your Tab8 Plus with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Tab8 Plus.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Tab8 Plus.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Tab8 Plus and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Tab8 Plus.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Tab8 Plus to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Masstel Tab8 Plus into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Tab8 Plus using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Tab8 Plus.
You have successfully rooted Masstel Tab8 Plus. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Masstel Tab8 Plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Masstel Tab8 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Tab8 Plus.