Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with MetroPCS LG Leon LTE MS345 owners. Do you know what? LG One Click Root v1.3 is available to root MetroPCS LG Leon MS345 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop 10b MS34510b. Are you wondering how to root MetroPCS LG Leon LTE MS345? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Metro PCS Leon MS345. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting AT&T LG G Pad F 8.0 V495. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Metro PCS LG Leon MS345. You should note that I will take the help of LG One Click Root v1.3 for rooting MetroPCS Leon MS345. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root MetroPCS LG Leon LTE MS345.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Metro PCS LG Leon MS345 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. MetroPCS Leon MS345 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear MS345 owner, LG One Click Root v1.3 will remove the factory restrictions of MetroPCS Leon MS345. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Metro PCS Leon MS345. LG One Click Root v1.3 will also let MS345 owners enjoy many other benefits on their MS345. Well, you must save your documents before rooting Metro PCS Leon MS345, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from MS345. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on MetroPCS LG Leon MS345, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your MS345.
Are you ready to root your MS345? Below are the steps using which you can root MetroPCS Leon MS345. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if MS345 got broken while being rooted using LG One Click Root v1.3. MS345 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Metro PCS LG Leon LTE MS345 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download “LG One Click Root v1.3″ for MetroPCS Leon MS345 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download MetroPCS Leon MS345 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install MS345 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Metro PCS Leon MS345.
5. It is essential to extract “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
6. It is the time to run “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
7. It is essential to attach Metro PCS Leon MS345 with your computer.
8. It is essential to choose “MTP” while attaching Metro PCS Leon MS345 with your desktop.
9. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of MS345.
10. Your Metro PCS Leon MS345 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is essential to wait until Metro PCS Leon MS345 reboots.
12. It is the time to disconnect Metro PCS Leon MS345 from your PC.
You have successfully rooted MetroPCS LG Leon MS345. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting MS345 using LG One Click Root v1.3, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.