Have you managed to get your hands on Nokia X? This is the first Android smartphone from the Finnish giant Nokia. If you are wondering how to root Nokia X, then Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Nokia X. Today, I will talk about the rooting process of Nokia X. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting Sony Xperia M. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Nokia X on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Finnish giant Nokia has done a good job by launching its first Android smartphone. Nokia X has managed to attract many Nokia phone lovers. It is also known popularly known as Nokia Normandy.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Nokia X easily after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Nokia X will lose warranty after rooting. But, you will be able to enjoy many other benefits on your Nokia X. You must know that rooting will remove the factory restrictions. It will allow people to install Custom ROM on their Nokia X. You must save your contacts available on your Nokia X before rooting it. Nokia X USB driver is needed to be installed on your computer before connecting your Nokia phone with it. If you forgot to install it, then your computer will not be able to recognize your Nokia phone. You can download Nokia X USB driver from the Nokia official website.
The following tutorial not only allows you to root Nokia X, but also allows you to install Google Play Store on your Nokia X. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Nokia X got damaged during the rooting process. Nokia X battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Nokia X on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1. First, you have to download rooting software for Nokia X on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Nokia X
3. Go to the settings of your Nokia X and enable USB debugging.
4. Connect your Nokia X with your PC via USB cable.
5. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Google Apps package (downloaded in STEP 2)
6. After extracting the ZIP file, you have to transfer the Google Apps file to your Nokia X.
7. Now you have to transfer the rooting file (downloaded in STEP 1) to your Nokia X.
8. Launch the rooting file on your Nokia X after installing it.
9. You have to choose “SuperSu” on your Nokia X after launching the file.
10. Now you have to choose “Gandalf exploiter” on your Nokia X.
11. Now you have to install Google Apps file on your Nokia X.
12. You have to reboot your Nokia X after completion of the rooting process.
Congrats dear friend, you have done it. Now you will have to wait until your Nokia X restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your Nokia X is restarted, you enjoy root apps on your Nokia X. In this way, you can root Nokia X. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Nokia X, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.