Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo A57 CPH1701 owners. According to XDA Member ECKSGK, TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery is available for Oppo A57 CPH1701. You can use Magisk v16.4 to root Oppo A57 CPH1701. Are you wondering how to root Oppo A57 CPH1701? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Oppo A57 CPH1701. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-LX1A, WAS-LX2, WAS-LX2J). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo A57 CPH1701. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Oppo A57 CPH1701. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo A57 CPH1701.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo A57 CPH1701 using TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo A57 CPH1701 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1701 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oppo A57 CPH1701. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Oppo A57 CPH1701. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1701.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo A57 CPH1701 using TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo A57 CPH1701. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oppo A57 CPH1701, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1701.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo A57 CPH1701. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo A57 CPH1701 got broken while being rooted using TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Oppo A57 CPH1701 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Oppo A57 CPH1701 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for Oppo A57 CPH1701 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for your CPH1701.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your CPH1701.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your CPH1701.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your CPH1701.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1701 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your CPH1701.
8. It is essential to put Oppo A57 CPH1701 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery on your Oppo A57 CPH1701.
10. It is the time to put Oppo A57 CPH1701 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.3 on Oppo A57 CPH1701 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Oppo A57 CPH1701. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo A57 CPH1701 using TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo A57 CPH1701. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1701.