Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo K3 CPH1955 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo K3 CPH1955, then you can install Magisk on Oppo K3 CPH1955 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Oppo K3 CPH1955 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Oppo K3 CPH1955 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Oppo K3 CPH1955 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Oppo K3 CPH1955. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo Z1 Pro PD1911F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo K3 CPH1955. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Oppo K3 CPH1955. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo K3 CPH1955.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo K3 CPH1955 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo K3 CPH1955 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1955 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of K3 CPH1955. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on K3 CPH1955. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1955.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo K3 CPH1955 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo K3 CPH1955. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oppo K3 CPH1955, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1955.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo K3 CPH1955. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo K3 CPH1955 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. K3 CPH1955 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Oppo K3 CPH1955 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root K3 CPH1955 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo K3 CPH1955 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo K3 CPH1955 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Oppo K3 CPH1955.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1955.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1955.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1955.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1955 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1955.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1955.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1955 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1955.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1955 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo K3 CPH1955 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1955 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1955.
You have successfully rooted Oppo K3 CPH1955. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo K3 CPH1955 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K3 CPH1955. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1955.