Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo K5 PCNM00 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo K5 PCNM00, then you can install Magisk on K5 PCNM00 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Oppo K5 PCNM00 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked K5 PCNM00 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting K5 PCNM00 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of Oppo K5 PCNM00. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG V40 ThinQ V409N LMV409N (Korea). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo K5 PCNM00. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting Oppo K5 PCNM00. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo K5 PCNM00.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo K5 PCNM00 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo K5 PCNM00 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PCNM00 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of K5 PCNM00. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PCNM00. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PCNM00.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo K5 PCNM00 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo K5 PCNM00. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your K5 PCNM00, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PCNM00.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo K5 PCNM00. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo K5 PCNM00 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. K5 PCNM00 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock K5 PCNM00 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root K5 PCNM00 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo K5 PCNM00 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo K5 PCNM00 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Oppo K5 PCNM00.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PCNM00.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PCNM00.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PCNM00.
6. It is the time to attach your PCNM00 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PCNM00.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on PCNM00.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on PCNM00 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PCNM00.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PCNM00 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo K5 PCNM00 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PCNM00 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PCNM00.
You have successfully rooted Oppo K5 PCNM00. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo K5 PCNM00 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K5 PCNM00. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PCNM00.