Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Reno 2Z CPH1945 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945, then you can install Magisk on Reno 2Z CPH1945 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Reno 2Z CPH1945 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Reno 2Z CPH1945 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Reno 2Z CPH1945 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of Reno 2Z CPH1945. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo Realme XT RMX1921. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Reno 2Z CPH1945. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting Reno 2Z CPH1945. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Reno 2Z CPH1945 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Reno 2Z CPH1945 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1945 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Reno 2Z CPH1945. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Reno 2Z CPH1945. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1945.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Reno 2Z CPH1945 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Reno 2Z CPH1945. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Reno 2Z CPH1945, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1945.
Below are the steps using which you can root Reno 2Z CPH1945. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Reno 2Z CPH1945 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. Reno 2Z CPH1945 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Reno 2Z CPH1945 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Reno 2Z CPH1945 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1945.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1945.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1945.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1945 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1945.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on CPH1945.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on CPH1945 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1945.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1945 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo Reno 2Z CPH1945 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1945 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1945.
You have successfully rooted Reno 2Z CPH1945. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Reno 2Z CPH1945 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Reno 2Z CPH1945. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1945.