Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Oukitel OK6000 Plus owners. Developer ysh.alsager has released TWRP Recovery for Oukitel OK6000 Plus. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.7 to root OK6000 Plus. Are you wondering how to root Oukitel OK6000 Plus? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Oukitel OK6000 Plus. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto E Dual TV XT1025. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oukitel OK6000 Plus. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Oukitel OK6000 Plus. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oukitel OK6000 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oukitel OK6000 Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oukitel OK6000 Plus may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear OK6000 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oukitel OK6000 Plus. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on OK6000 Plus. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on OK6000.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oukitel OK6000 Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oukitel OK6000 Plus. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oukitel OK6000 Plus, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your OK6000.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oukitel OK6000 Plus. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oukitel OK6000 Plus got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Oukitel OK6000 Plus battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Oukitel OK6000 Plus Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Oukitel OK6000 Plus on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for your Oukitel OK6000 Plus.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for OK6000.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Oukitel OK6000 Plus.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on OK6000.
6. It is the time to attach your OK6000 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to OK6000.
8. It is essential to put Oukitel OK6000 Plus into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on OK6000.
10. It is the time to put Oukitel OK6000 Plus into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on OK6000 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Oukitel OK6000 Plus. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oukitel OK6000 Plus using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oukitel OK6000 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your OK6000 Plus.