Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme X2 Pro RMX1931, then you can root Realme X2 Pro RMX1931. According to XDA Member mauronofrio, TWRP 3.3.1-0 Recovery is available for Realme X2 Pro RMX1931. You can use TWRP v3.3.1-0 and Magisk v20.1 to root X2 Pro RMX1931. Are you wondering how to root X2 Pro RMX1931? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting X2 Pro RMX1931. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-AL00 (SNE-AL00C00) using Magisk Manager v7.4.0. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root X2 Pro RMX1931. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1 for rooting X2 Pro RMX1931. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Realme X2 Pro RMX1931.
I am expecting that you will be able to root X2 Pro RMX1931 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. X2 Pro RMX1931 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear RMX1931 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of X2 Pro RMX1931. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on X2 Pro RMX1931. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on RMX1931.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting X2 Pro RMX1931 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from X2 Pro RMX1931. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your X2 Pro RMX1931, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your RMX1931.
Below are the steps using which you can root X2 Pro RMX1931. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X2 Pro RMX1931 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1. X2 Pro RMX1931 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.3.1-0 Recovery for Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v20.1 for RMX1931.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your RMX1931.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on RMX1931.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on RMX1931.
6. It is the time to attach your RMX1931 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v20.1 to your RMX1931.
8. It is essential to put Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your RMX1931.
10. It is the time to put Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk on RMX1931 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted X2 Pro RMX1931. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting X2 Pro RMX1931 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X2 Pro RMX1931. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your RMX1931.