Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Realme X50 RMX2051 765G owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme X50 5G RMX2051 765G, then you can install Magisk on X50 RMX2051 765G by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root X50 RMX2051 765G by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked X50 RMX2051 765G bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting X50 RMX2051 765G using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of X50 RMX2051 765G. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting BQ Mobile Velvet View BQ-5300G. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root X50 RMX2051 765G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting X50 RMX2051 765G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Realme X50 5G RMX2051.
I am expecting that you will be able to root X50 RMX2051 765G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. X50 RMX2051 765G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear RMX2051 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of X50 RMX2051 765G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on RMX2051. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on RMX2051.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting X50 RMX2051 765G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from X50 RMX2051 765G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your X50 RMX2051 765G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your RMX2051.
Below are the steps using which you can root X50 RMX2051 765G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X50 RMX2051 765G got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. X50 RMX2051 765G battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock X50 RMX2051 765G bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root X50 RMX2051 765G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme X50 5G RMX2051 765G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Realme X50 5G RMX2051 765G and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for RMX2051.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Realme X50 5G RMX2051 765G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on RMX2051.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on RMX2051.
6. It is the time to attach your RMX2051 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to RMX2051.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on RMX2051.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on RMX2051 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your RMX2051.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from RMX2051 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Realme X50 5G RMX2051 765G into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on RMX2051 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot RMX2051.
You have successfully rooted X50 RMX2051 765G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting X50 RMX2051 765G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X50 RMX2051 765G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your RMX2051.