Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and Odin3 v3.14.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A51 5G bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A51 5G SM-A5160 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of A51 5G SM-A5160. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A51 5G SM-A516F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A51 5G SM-A5160.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of SM-A5160. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root A51 5G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) Easily [Simple Steps]
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for SM-A5160.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on A51 5G.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the SM-A5160 official firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and AP tar file to A51 5G.
7. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on your SM-A5160.
8. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and choose install Magisk option on your A51 5G SM-A5160. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone.
9. Copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop from your phone and.extract it using 7-Zip.
10. Find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar file.
11. Compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files.
12. Put Samsung Galaxy A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) into download mode.
13. Install “magisk_patched” TAR file on A51 5G via Odin v3.13.1.
14. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
15. Put Samsung Galaxy A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N) into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
16. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A51 5G SM-A5160 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A51 5G (SM-A5160, SM-A516N). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.